You and your Authorized Users (collectively End Users) will receive standard support while having an active subscription with ProForma (Cloud) or the during the period for which you have paid the applicable fee (Server).
Support is provided on the terms set out in this Maintenance and Support Policy and also on the terms set out in the:
- Customer Pact
- Service Level Agreement and Escalation Policy
While ThinkTilt will respond to every support request, be advised that we must receive a documented, replicable example of the defect or error and, if requested, a listing of output or other information needed in order to reproduce working conditions similar to those in which the defect or error occurred.
ThinkTilt is not responsible for any hardware, cabling or operating system components of your network or computing devices. You are responsible for ensuring all systems and networks are set up to meet ProForma’s specifications.
Capitalized terms in this document use the meanings set out in ThinkTilt’s Terms of Service.
ThinkTilt’s standard support offering provides you with high quality customer support services, consisting of the following:
- Product Updates
Updates to ProForma, free of additional fees.
- Bug Fixes
Fixes or work-arounds.
- Telephone and Email Support
Telephone and email support for you and your Authorized Users from ThinkTilt’s Melbourne office, during the Support Hours listed below.
- Technical Guidance
Technical user support and application defect support when the ProForma documentation does not adequately explain ProForma’s behavior.
Support is available during ThinkTilt’s normal office hours in Melbourne, Australia:
- From 8am to 8pm (Australian Eastern Standard/Daylight Time)
- Monday through Friday (excluding public holidays in Melbourne, Australia)
ThinkTilt shall provide multiple channels for customers to access support. These include:
- Access to the support portal to raise and manage support requests
- Access to the online documentation site docs.thinktilt.com
- Access to the system status page at status.thinktilt.com, which allows the Customer to track system availability, to receive notifications of any planned system downtime and to receive updates on system outages
- Access via email to customer support services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone support at +61 (0)7 5641 0500 during the hours listed above