ProForma for Risk and Hazard Management teams
The good news is that Jeanne, the employee who noticed that the window is leaking and water is dripping onto the stairs, put in a help desk ticket right away.
The bad news is that there are four different sets of stairs in that building and she didn't specify which one she was talking about.
Now you have to either track Jeanne down to get the rest of the information or send members of your team out to check all of the stairs in the building. Hopefully no one will slip in the water and fall while you're trying to figure out where the problem is.
Jira with ProForma is the Solution.....
To not receiving the information you need when a customer places a request.
To having important information scattered across long email chains.
To receiving an old version of a form that no longer collects the information you need.
To receiving multiple pieces of critical information lumped together in one field.
What is Jira and ProForma?
Jira is a world class workflow and request management tool used by more than 80,000 organizations to manage their work. ProForma is a powerful form design and submission system that comes with a library of ready to use templates for over 100 common business processes.
ThinkTilt's ProForma makes it easy for business teams to build and deploy online forms, backed by Jira’s great workflow engine.
How does it work?
The ProForma add-on empowers Risk Management teams to build forms that attach to Jira issues/request types. Forms can either be created from scratch or by modifying one of the ProForma templates. Risk Managemen teams can create and deploy their own forms empowering them to collect exactly the information they need.
If using Jira Service Desk:
- Once the form has been created, it can be linked with a request type so customers can open and fill out the form on the customer portal.
- Alternatively, a form can be designed for internal use and attached to an existing issue. In this case, a member of the same business team would fill out the form.
- Forms that have been deployed on the customer portal can also be signed using ProForma’s integration with HelloSign (currently only available on Jira Cloud). HelloSign’s eSignatures carry the same legal legitimacy as a paper signature.
If using Jira Software/Core:
- Once the form has been created, it can be linked to an issue type so users can open the issue and fill out the form.
Why Jira and ProForma are great tools for Risk Management Teams
Your team is responsible for the well-being of the organization and everyone in it. Sometimes the amount of tasks to be done can feel overwhelming. Processes get delayed or completely derailed as important information sits stale in an inbox. It's hard to get to the big, important items when there are so many smaller, urgent ones. Everyone wants their issues addressed first, but you have to prioritize safety and compliance. How can you streamline your processes?
ProForma lets you combine purpose-built forms with Jira’s powerful workflow engine. Now your team can collect the exact information they need without heavy reliance on IT administration.
The combination of ProForma and Jira will empower your teams to:
- Make their business processes more agile, streamlined and efficient
- Save time and resources by having repeatable processes built into an easy to use system
- Create and update forms and processes as needed, ensuring that only the current version of a form is submitted
- Easily capture, respond to and track requests
Procurement Form Examples
Teams can customize the forms in any way necessary and an installation wizard makes it easy to get started.
Process Templates have been created for the various risk management processes including:
- Contractor Safety Management
- Disclosure of known medical condition
- Hazard report
- Machinery qualification and license record
- Site safety orientation
- Training record
- Workplace inspection
See how ProForma works to convert traditional workflow process into manageable, efficient, potent online forms powered by Jira.