ProForma for Operations teams
There's a message on your phone. Bob from accounting is frustrated that no one has responded to the maintenance request he emailed you yesterday. It sounds vaguely familiar.
You think you forwarded the email to the assigned employee, but you can't remember. You spend ten minutes searching your inbox and find that you replied to Bob asking for specifics on the equipment that needs maintenance.
Did he reply to your reply? Everyone wants help immediately, but things get bogged down when people don't send in the right information in the first place. Then they get frustrated with you because of the delay.
Jira and ProForma is the Solution.....
To not receiving the information you need when a customer places a request.
To having important information scattered across long email chains.
To receiving an old version of a form that no longer collects the information you need.
To receiving multiple pieces of critical information lumped together in one field.
What is Jira with ProForma?
Jira is a world class workflow and request management tool used by more than 80,000 organizations to manage their work. ProForma is a powerful form design and submission system that comes with a library of ready to use templates for over 100 common business processes.
ThinkTilt's ProForma makes it easy for business teams to build and deploy online forms, backed by Jira’s great workflow engine.
How does it work?
The ProForma app empowers Operations teams to build forms that attach to Jira issues/request types. Forms can either be created from scratch or by modifying one of the ProForma templates. Operations teams can create and deploy their own forms empowering them to collect exactly the information they need.
If using Jira Service Desk:
- Once the form has been created, it can be linked with a request type so customers can open and fill out the form on the customer portal.
- Alternatively, a form can be designed for internal use and attached to an existing issue. In this case, a member of the same business team would fill out the form.
- Forms that have been deployed on the customer portal can also be signed using ProForma’s integration with HelloSign (currently only available on Jira Cloud). HelloSign’s eSignatures carry the same legal legitimacy as a paper signature.
If using Jira Software/Core:
- Once the form has been created, it can be linked to an issue type so users can open the issue and fill out the form.
Why JIRA and ProForma are great tools for Operations Teams
Profits, people, products and services. Your team has a hand in everything. In fact, how your team does their job impacts everyone else’s ability to do theirs. You are charged with nothing less than maintaining the organization. Keeping all that on track means you need access to the right information.
ProForma lets you combine purpose-built forms with Jira’s powerful workflow engine. Now your team can collect the exact information they need without heavy reliance on IT administration.
The combination of ProForma and Jira will empower your teams to:
- Make their business processes more agile, streamlined and efficient
- Save time and resources by having repeatable processes built into an easy to use system
- Create and update forms and processes as needed, ensuring that only the current version of a form is submitted
- Easily capture, respond to and track requests
Operations Form Examples
Teams can customize the forms in any way necessary and an installation wizard makes it easy to get started.
Process Templates have been created for the various operations processes including:
- Asset inspection
- Audio-visual equipment request
- Building access request
- Catering request
- Contractor safety management
- Emergency evacuation report
- Equipment disposal request
- Equipment request
- Evacuation drill checklist
- Locker request
- Maintenance request
- Print room work order
See how ProForma works to convert traditional workflow process into manageable, efficient, potent online forms powered by Jira.