ProForma for Legal teams
There’s a phone message from Janet asking if you’ve had a chance to do the contract review that she requested at the beginning of the week. It sounds vaguely familiar. Searching your inbox, you find the message from Janet, with a PDF of the contract attached.
Now you remember.
You had opened this email before, but hadn’t had enough time to fully review the contract. So you saved the message and flagged it for follow-up so you’d remember to come back to it later. The problem is you have so many messages flagged for follow-up, you didn’t see it.
Jira with ProForma is the Solution.....
To not receiving the information you need when a customer places a request.
To having important information scattered across long email chains.
To receiving an old version of a form that no longer collects the information you need.
To receiving multiple pieces of critical information lumped together in one field.
What is Jira with ProForma?
ThinkTilt's ProForma makes it easy for business teams to build and deploy online forms, backed by Jira’s great workflow engine.
Jira is a world class workflow and request management tool used by 80,000 organisations to manage their work. ProForma is a powerful form design and submission system, that comes with a template of 100s of common processes that makes it easy for every team to manage their work in Jira.
How does it work?
The ProForma app empowers Legal teams to build forms that attach to Jira issues/request types. Forms can either be created from scratch or by modifying one of the ProForma templates. Legal teams can create and deploy their own forms empowering them to collect exactly the information they need.
If using Jira Service Desk:
- Once the form has been created, it can be linked with a request type so customers can open and fill out the form on the customer portal.
- Alternatively, a form can be designed for internal use and attached to an existing issue. In this case, a member of the same business team would fill out the form.
- Forms that have been deployed on the customer portal can also be signed using ProForma’s integration with HelloSign (currently only available on JIRA Cloud). HelloSign’s eSignatures carry the same legal legitimacy as a paper signature.
If using Jira Software/Core:
- Once the form has been created, it can be linked to an issue type so users can open the issue and fill out the form.
Why ProForma and Jira are great tools for Legal Teams
You have a big responsibility. Your team is charged with keeping the organization out of trouble and having their back when things go wrong. Processes can get delayed or completely derailed when important information sits stale in an inbox. What’s important gets shoved aside in favor of what’s urgent. Inefficient processes can represent a real risk for the organization.
ProForma lets you combine purpose-built forms with Jira’s powerful workflow engine. Now your team can collect the exact information they need without heavy reliance on IT administration.
The combination of ProForma and Jira will empower your teams to:
- Make their business processes more agile, streamlined and efficient
- Save time and resources by having repeatable processes built into an easy to use system
- Create and update forms and processes as needed, ensuring that only the current version of a form is submitted
- Easily capture, respond to and track requests
Legal Form Examples
Teams can customize the forms in any way necessary and an installation wizard makes it easy to get started.
Process Templates have been created for the various legal processes including:
- Conflict of interest declaration
- Contract review
- Data breach notification
- Insurance indemnity change
- Non-disclosure agreement
- Permission to release information
- Permission to use artwork/logo for merchandising
- Release of public information
- Request for legal advice
- Unlawful use of personal information
See how ProForma works to convert traditional workflow process into manageable, efficient, potent online forms powered by Jira.