ProForma for HR teams
Half-way down the list of unread emails, you find one Tracy sent yesterday saying she needs to open a new position - ASAP.
She wants to know if you can get the advertisement out right away (meaning yesterday). You understand Tracy's urgency, but you didn’t get to email yesterday because you were busy dealing with a crisis.
So you email her back and now you have to wait for her reply.
Jira with ProForma is the Solution.....
To not receiving the information you need when a customer places a request.
To having important information scattered across long email chains.
To receiving an old version of a form that no longer collects the information you need.
To receiving multiple pieces of critical information lumped together in one field.
What is Jira with ProForma?
Jira is a world class workflow and request management tool used by more than 80,000 organizations to manage their work. ProForma is a powerful form design and submission system that comes with a library of ready to use templates for over 100 common business processes.
ThinkTilt's ProForma makes it easy for business teams to build and deploy online forms, backed by Jira’s great workflow engine.
How does it work?
The ProForma app empowers HR teams to build forms that attach to Jira issues/request types. Forms can either be created from scratch or by modifying one of the ProForma templates. HR teams can create and deploy their own forms empowering them to collect exactly the information they need.
If using Jira Service Desk:
- Once the form has been created, it can be linked with a request type so customers can open and fill out the form on the customer portal.
- Alternatively, a form can be designed for internal use and attached to an existing issue. In this case, a member of the same business team would fill out the form.
- Forms that have been deployed on the customer portal can also be signed using ProForma’s integration with HelloSign (currently only available on Jira Cloud). HelloSign’s eSignatures carry the same legal legitimacy as a paper signature.
If using Jira Software/Core:
- Once the form has been created, it can be linked to an issue type so users can open the issue and fill out the form.
Why ProForma and Jira are great tools for HR Teams
ProForma lets you combine purpose-built forms with Jira’s powerful workflow engine. Now your team can collect the exact information they need without heavy reliance on IT administration.
The combination of ProForma and Jira will empower your HR team to:
- Make their business processes more agile, streamlined and efficient
- Save time and resources by having repeatable processes built into an easy to use system
- Create and update forms and processes as needed, ensuring that only the current version of a form is submitted
- Easily capture, respond to and track requests
- Allocate resources in accordance with the demand for specific requests
HR Form Examples
Teams can customize the forms in any way necessary and an installation wizard makes it easy to get started.
Process Templates have been created for dozens of HR processes including:
- Approval to attend conference
- Caregiver leave
- Casual employment
- Disclosure of known medical condition
- Emergency warden audit monitoring
- Emergency warden designation
- Employee candidate skills assessment
- Employee file set up
- Employee of the month nomination
- Employee performance review
- Exit interview
- Exiting employee checklist
- First aid provider audit monitoring
- First aid provider designation
- Flexible working arrangements
- HR complaint or incident report